Saturday, August 26, 2023

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 2!



Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, August 29th!

I have two cards to share today!



For my card, I used



I started with white card stock.   I inkblended three panels and added black and white ink splatters.  I diecut the Love to Layer: Leaves Dies.  I used stencils to add additional detail and definition. For the background panel I gold embossed the new Exquisite Leaf Frame Hot Foil Plate. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped sentiment using the Give Thanks stamps set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



I started with kraft card stock. I stamped the Psalm Collection: August stamp using cocoa ink onto the charming brackets frame.  I softly ink blended inside the frame using some kraft ink just to soften the look.



I die cut the Elegant Edges Wheat Stalks dies for the background. I arranged the sentiment on the panel.  I chose not to add any additional embellishments. 



As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.