Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thanks So Very Much and Thinking of You!

 


Happy Thursday! I have two cards to share today using some Altenew products.

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1~ Thanks So Very Much!



My first card uses 



I stamped and ink the beautiful flowers and leaves using the two-step stamps and dies set.  I then die cut all of the elements with the coordinating die cuts.  For my background, I used the swatch stencil to create a fun monochromatic background using Golden Sunset Fresh Dye Inks. I trimmed the panel down and added it to the card base on a diagonal.


I used the Dotted Waves Debossing Cover Die
 to add a bit of texture behind the angle background panel. I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I added just a touch of black splatters. The sentiment came from the same set. 
I finished with a few clear sequins.

Card 2~ Thinking of You!


I started with with a light aqua card stock.  I stamped and gold embossed the large floral.  I used the Tranquility Inks to create depth and shadow to the beautiful flowers and leaves.  I then die cut with the coordinating die cut.


for some subtle texture in the background. I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I used the sentiment from Botanical Illustrations Stamps Set.  I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.



  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.