Sunday, August 27, 2023

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 3!



Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, August 29th!

I have two cards to share today!



For my card, I used


I started with white card stock.   I  stamped all of the elements from the Farm Fresh Pumpkin stamps set.  I used the Watercolor Plaid Stencils to create a tonal gingham look background. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped sentiment using the Give Thanks stamps set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


I started with white card stock.   I stamped all of the elements from the Spooky Halloween stamps set and Vase Collection 9 barrel. For the background, I used a piece of the Herb Garden Pattern Paper Collection. I  added the Spider Web Stencils as well as a spider web from the Spooky Halloween Set. 



 I arranged the sentiment on the panel.  I chose not to add any additional embellishments. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!






1 comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.