Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Card Concept Challenge~ Country Style!


Happy Wednesday, friends!  It is time for the The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is "Country Style"


Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the sunflowers, background, and welcome sentiment. I created a Clean and Simple styled card. 



I am using
All items can be purchased separately


For my card, I am using products from SSS September Card Kit, Bee Happy! I started with the Criss Cross Floral embossing folder and black glossy card stock.  I used the included Ranger sanding disc to rough up the surface a bit more so that pattern really shows. 


I used some of the Bee Happy pattern paper for my focal image.  For the sentiment, is stamped using the included SSS Bee Happy stamps set. I finished with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.