Saturday, September 23, 2023

Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown Day 2!

 





Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, September 26th!


For my card, I used




I started with white card stock.  I inkblended and die cut all of the snowflakes using sweet blush and ocean  tides inks.  I added some white splatters for a snow-like feel. For the background panel, I softly stenciled using fine linen ink the Geometic Snowflake Stencil.  I used my scoreboard to add score lines for texture. 



I arranged all of the snowflakes onto the frame.  I stamped the sentiment using the Festive Mailbox stamp set.  I finished the card with a few silver pearls.







I started with white card stock.  I stamped and die cut all of the elements.  The ornament, base, and top were gold/silver embossed. I ink blended the card base.  I added the cover plate.  



I added some white ink splatters.  I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I hot foiled with Crimson Stars foil the Merry Christmas plate and die cut. I added some diamond stickles to the trees and the center of the flowers. I embellished the ornament with a white thread bow. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.