Saturday, September 30, 2023

Merry Christmas!

 


Happy Saturday!  I am sharing a card I made using products from Papertrey Inks September Release.


This month we are featuring Christmas and Wintered themed products to get you ready for the season!


For my card, I used



I started with the background.  I die cut all of the Perfect Snowflakes Wafer Dies using pure poppy card stock.  I layered the snowflakes onto the pure poppy base to create a tone on tone background.  I added some ink around the edges and white splatter for more detail.




I next die cut and assembled the Love to Layer: Ornament Dies.  These ornaments are so fun to play with.  They create festive focal images or fabulous tags. I did use some metallic silver and gold card stock along with metallic gold pearls.  I also layered one of the PS in the center for an added ornament design. 


I arranged all the ornaments onto the card.  For the sentiment, I used the new Merry Christmas Hot Foil Plate and Coordinating Die. I hot foiled using champayne foil with my 
Gemini Foiling System and Gemini Jr.  I added some ribbon and twine from my stash to accent the ornaments. I finished the card with a few more  metallic gold pearls.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.