Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Papertrey Inks September Surprise Box~ Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!

 





Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using Papertrey Ink's Septembers's Surprise Box Set!





My card uses
Contents:
        • 1 Stamp Set
        • 1 Coordinating Die
        • 1 Coordinating Stencil Collection
        • 1 Tool
        • 1 Embellishment



The September Kit is an amazing tag kit.  So many tag options and creative looks. 




 I started with white card stock.  I also used some pattern papers.



I stamped and die cut all of the sentiment and tag elements. I arranged the bow.  I add a few stamped or die cut elements to embellish the tags a bit more.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.