Sunday, October 22, 2023

Papertrey Ink October Release Countdown Day 3!

 





Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, October 24th!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ It's the Merriest Season of All!


For my card, I used



I started with white card stocks.  I die cut and ink blended all of the holly leaves and berries.  I chose a lighter color of leaves and berries in shades of soft pinks and greens.  I layered the new Border Bling: Candy Cane Frames #1 onto the card base.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I added some splatters in tonal colors for added detailing. I stamped and die cut the sentiments using Very Merry Christmas Sentiments Stamps
and Dies Sets. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Merry and Bright!


For my card, I used
Very Merry Christmas Sentiments Stamps Set
Very Merry Christmas Sentiments Dies Set



I started with white card stock. I stamp and die cut the ornaments from Ornament Opulence stamps and dies sets.  I coated each ornament with versamark and clear embossed for added shine and depth of colors.



I used the snowflakes in the Ornament Opulence stamps set to create a background. I used hawaiian shores, tropical teal, and pinefeather inks. I also white embossed a few of the snowflakes. 




For the card base panel, I used hawaiian shores cardstock. I stenciled the Holly Berries Stencil Collection  using pinefeather ink.  For the sentiment, I stamped and die cut the sentiments using Very Merry Christmas Sentiments Stamps
and Dies Sets. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!






1 comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.