Saturday, October 21, 2023

Papertrey Ink October Release Countdown Day 2!

 




Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, October 24th!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Believe, JOY, Let It Snow!


For my card, I used
Peace On Earth Hot Foil Plate
Christmas Your Way Stamps Set
Christmas Your Way Dies Set



I started with weather vane, and sno cone, and  white card stocks.  I stamped and die cut all of the Christmas In Frames elements. For the background panel I used the new Peace on Earth Hot Foil Plate.  I hot foiled onto the weathervane card stock using opaque white foil.  I love this effect.  



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped and die cut the sentiments using Christmas Your Way stamps and dies using pure poppy ink.
I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ 'Tis the Season


For my card, I used
Christmas Your Way Stamps Set
Christmas Your Way Dies Set




I started with pure poppypale peony, mint julep, and white card stock. I die cut the the smaller of the Classic Candy Cane Dies.  I layered the candy canes. I love the two bows that come in this set. I used the smaller of the two on my card.




For the card base panel, I used kraft card stock. I used the Cover Plate: Quilted Die.  For the raised kraft panel, I die cut it using the Simply Stiched DiesI  stenciled with white pigment ink the snowy stencil from A Little Sketchy Stencils Set..  I softly sponged around the edges.  For the sentiment,  I used Christmas Your Way Stamps Set.  I gold embossed onto vellum.finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







1 comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.