Friday, October 20, 2023

Papertrey Ink October Release Countdown Day 1!

 





Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, October 24th!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Happy Holidays


For my card, I used



I started with white card stock.  I stamped and die cut all of the Skate Into the Holiday elements. I did silver heat emboss the ice skate blades. For the background panel I used one of the new Candy Cane Frames Dies #2.  I used the beautiful wreath from last month's  Forever Snowflakes Dies Set to ground the elements.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment that comes in the set directly onto the iced skate.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Card 2 ~ Merry Christmas



For my card, I used
Ornament Opulence Stamps Set (snowflakes)


I started with white card stock. I die cut the Fancy Snowflakes Frames Die.  I stamped a pure poppy card stock panel using pure poppy ink and white pigment ink.  I added some white splatters and let it dry.  Once it was dry I rounded the corners using my corner chomper.  



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped and white embossed the sentiment using Christmas Your Way Stamps Set and Christmas Your Way Dies Set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!







2 comments

  1. Fabulous cards and colors used! I love the wreath behind the skates! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty red card with the snowflake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.