Monday, October 23, 2023

Papertrey Ink October Release Countdown Day 4!

 



Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, October 24th!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Psalm 96:12


For my card, I used
Love to Layer: Rectangles
Buffalo Plaid Stencils Collection



I started with dark indigo cardstock. I die cut all of the Psalm Coordinating dies for the corners. I stamped the Psalm scripture and white embossed.  



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.   I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

TIPS
- Revisit card layouts from years ago to try with current products.
- Ink blend from top to bottom and bottom to top and leave a subtle white space in between to create visual interest.
-Add tone on tone splatters to create subtle texture and detail. 

Card 2 ~ Psalm 96:12


For my card, I used
 Oh, Holy Night Stamps Set
Oh, Holy Night Dies Set



I started with white card stock. I stamp and die cut the the Oh, Holy Night trees using fall colors.  I stamped the Psalm scripture using versamark and gold embossed onto vellum.


 

 I arranged the elements onto the card.  I added the scripture by wrapping it around the card panel. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

TIPS
- Use elements that coordinate with the words of the scripture.  I used trees to create a forest to create a background for the sentiment.
- Stamp sentiments/scripture onto vellum and wrap around the panel and adhere on the back
- Strategically place sequins to add glue behind so it does not show through the vellum. 

Card 3 ~ Psalm 96:12!



For my card, I used
Posies and Sprigs Stamps Set
Posies and Sprigs Dies Set
Bitty Big Pattern Paper


I started with white card stock. I stamp and die cut the flowers and leaves from Posies and Sprigs stamps and dies sets.  I inkblended the background panel before I stamped the Psalm.



I arranged the elements onto the cardI finished the card with a few clear sequins.

TIPS
- Revisit card layouts from years ago to try with current products.
- Ink blend from top to bottom and bottom to top and leave a subtle white space in between to create visual interest.
-Add tone on tone splatters to create subtle texture and detail. 

As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.