Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Warm and Cozy Fall!

 


Happy Wednesday, friends!  There is still time to play along with this month's The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is "Autumn Chill"


Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the colors, leaves, and patterns. I created a Clean and Layered styled card. 


I am using



I stamped and die cut all of the elements. I chose to stencil the Torn Edges frame die with the Simple Crochet Stencils to mimic the inspiration photo. 


I arranged the elements onto the card.  I added the Larger Than Life: Fall word die using gold glitter cardstock.  I finished with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.