Friday, November 17, 2023

Papertrey Ink November Release Countdown Day 1!



Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, November 24st!

I have four cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Happy Holidays


For my card, I used


I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all 
of the elements  I used an oval die to create the frame. I ink blended and splatter the frame for a winter scene.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment that comes in the set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Deck the Halls




I wanted to create a clean and simple card using this stamp set. I started with white card stock. I stamped and diecut the houses, wreaths, and bows. I stenciled and ink blended the harvest gold background panels. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set using pure poppy ink.  I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls for the wreaths.

Card 3 ~ Walking in a Winter Wonderland!




I started with enchanted evening and white card stock. I stamped and diecut all of the elements  



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I added some snow colored glitter to the trees and snowbank. 
I stamped and white embossed the sentiment from a new set this month.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

Card 4 ~ I Thank You, Lord!


For my card, I used



I started with Hawaiian Shores cardstock. I stamped and gold embossed the Psalm scripture. I ink blended the edges with Hawaiian Shores in and Tropical Teal inks. 


I hot foiled the new Diagonal Stripes Hot Foil Plate using gold foil. I ink blended the edges with Hawaiian Shores and Tropical Teal inks.   I love the simplicity of the design. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.