Monday, November 20, 2023

Papertrey Ink November Release Countdown Day 4!




Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4  Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, November 21st!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Merry Christmas!



For my card, I used



I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all of the elements. I ink blended the buffalo plaid stencil background.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I added some gold embossing around the vellum deckled edge for added distressed detailing. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Happy Holidays!




I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all of the elements.  I red foiled the Diagonal Stripes Hot Foil Plate.   




I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.