Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Sending A Warm Hello!




Happy Wednesday, friends!  There is still time to play along with this month's The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is "Fall Leaves"


Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the leaves, colors, and theme. I created a Clean and Layered styled card. 


I am using 


I am using some products from Waffle Flower Crafts. I started with white card stock and inkblended the leaves.  I did not inkblend the leaves exactly as they are on the stencil.  I started with the stencil at an angle. I added leaves and blended as I went until I filled up the panel.  The detailed blending brushes really helped for the detailed inkblending areas. 


I added the panel to the card base using foam tape. I used the precut subsentiments which make creating and finishing a card so easy.  I finished the card with some ink splatters and gold metallic pearls.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment

  1. Thanks for being a consistent source of learning and growth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.