Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Papertrey Ink November's Surprise Box!






Happy Saturday!  I have a card to share today using Papertrey Ink's November's Surprise Box Set!





My card uses
Contents:
        • 1 Stamp Set
        • 1 Coordinating Die
        • 1 Coordinating Stencil Collection
        • 1 Tool
        • 1 Embellishment





The November Surprise Kit is a must have collection.  It comes with so many amazing images and dies!  I chose to create a vintage inspired Christmas card.




 I started with white card stock,  pattern paper, and felt.  I die cut the mittens with some scarlet jewel felt and topped with some cream felt.  I stamped, inkblended, and die cut all of the elements.



  I stamp the snowflakes onto the pattern paper background. I  arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I added some white splatters to the background and leaves.  I did used some white pigment ink around the mitten edges for effect. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







2 comments

  1. Beautiful card! You said your card uses the nov Box! Does the candy cane and greenery also in this box??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The greenery, candy canes, mittens, and snowflakes are included along with many other pieces.

      Delete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.