Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 3!

 


Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Thursday, December 28th!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Love!



For my card, I used
Chalkboard Love Stamps Set
Chalkboard Love Dies Set
Forever and Always Sentiments Stamp Set
At the Bottom Stencils Collection
Fanciful Flourishes Stamps Set
Love to Layer: Rounded Hearts 1 Dies Set


I started with ocean tide cardstock.  I used the Love from Forever and Always Sentiments stamps set and stamped it at an angle repeatedly using versamark ink.  I white embossed.  Next, I used the At the Bottom Stencil Collection with versamark and white embossed.  To create the chalkboard look, I inkblended some white pigment ink using a sponge dauber and a dry cloth. 


I arranged the stamped and diecut hearts.   I stamped the sentiment that comes in the set directly in the center of a white embossed frame and white embossed both. I added a white embossed flower to the side.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Save the Date!


For my card, I used
Chalkboard Love Stamps Set
Chalkboard Love Dies Set
Forever and Always Sentiments Stamp Set
At the Bottom Stencils Collection
Psalm Reflections: December Hot Foil Plate


I started with black cardstock.  I hot foiled the new Psalm Reflection: December Plate using white opaque foil. I stamped, white embossed and diecut elements from the Chalkboard Love set. I inkblended some white pigment ink using a sponge dauber and a dry cloth to create a chalkboard effect. 



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I added white pigment ink hearts using the At the Bottom Stencil Collection.  I taped off a trio of hearts for the corners. I added a white gel pen outline to each heart for added definition.


Card 3 ~ Hi! Love You!


For my card, I used
Chalkboard Love Stamps Set
Chalkboard Love Dies Set
At the Bottom Stencils Collection


I started with the Pencil Me In pattern papers.  I trimmed, stamped, and rolled the corners.  I whimsically arranged the papers and added to a pattern paper background. I stamped  and diecut the "Hi" sentiment that comes in the set. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Card 4 ~ Congratulations!





I chose to create a vintage inspired card.  I stamped, inkblended with daubers, and spritzed with water all of the flowers and leaves.  I chose a piece of pattern paper from my stash. I chose not to use the wreath element for this card to show the versatility of this set. 


I diecut all of the elements and arranged the flowers and leaves.  I stamped and diecut the sentiment using the Forever and Always Sentiments Stamps and Dies Sets. I added some black and white ink splatters.  I added a pale yellow seam binding bow.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.