Friday, December 22, 2023

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 1!




Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Thursday, December 28th!

I have two  cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Love Is In the Air!



For my card, I used
With All My Heart Stamps Set
With All My Heart Dies Set
Ornamental Swirl Hot Foil Plate
Psalm Reflections: December Frame Die


I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all 
of the elements.  I hot foiled the new Ornamental Swirl Plate using the Pastels Variety Pack Foil. I also used the new Psalm Reflection Frame die cut with vellum to add a frame to the floral heart balloons.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment that comes in the set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Deck the Halls


For my card, I used
Rounded Hearts Dies Set 1
Rounded Hearts Dies Set 2
Forever and Always Sentiments Stamps Set
Forever and Always Sentiments Dies Set
Open Your Heart Stencil Collection


I wanted to create a clean and simple card using this stamp set. I started with a  white card stock base.  I added a piece of pattern paper from my stash.  I used the Rounded Hearts to create a frame and a smaller rounded heart to create a window for my shaker element.  I added stencil detail to the heart shaker as well as the fishtailed banner.  



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I stamped tthree hearts using the With All My Love stamps and dies sets to embellish the heart shaker.  I added some glossy accents to each heart. For the word sentiment, I used the Forever and Always Sentiments stamps and dies .  I layered a few together for stability to add across the heart shaker window.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.