Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 4!



Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Thursday, December 28th!

I have one card to share today!

Card 1 ~ Best Wishes!



For my card, I used
Extravangant Floral Frames Dies Set
Forever and Always Sentiments Stamp Set
Into the Blooms: Wreath Dies
At the Bottom Stencils Collection



I started with white card stock.    I diecut and inkblended all of the flowers.  I die cut the new Extravangant Frame. I stencil the At the Bottom stencil to the top and the bottom of the background panel.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card.   I stamped the sentiment from the new Forever and Always Sentiments Stamp Set. I added some black and white splatters.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!






1 comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.