Saturday, December 23, 2023

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 2!

 



Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Thursday, December 28th!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Love Is In the Air!



For my card, I used
You Are Loved Stamps Set
You Are Loved Dies Set
Psalm Reflections: December Frame Die


I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all 
of the elements.  I also used the new Psalm Reflection Frame die cut and softly ink blended inside of the frame for added detail. 


I chose some vintage inspired pattern papers from my stash. I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment that comes in the set directly in the center.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Merciful Love!


For my card, I used
You Are Loved Stamps Set
You Are Loved Dies Set
Psalm Reflections: December Stamp Set
Psalm Reflections: December Hot Foil Plate
Psalm Reflections: December Frame Die
Ornamental Swirl Hot Foil Plate


I started with a  white card stock base.  Again, I stamped and diecut all of the elements.   I hot foiled the new Ornamental Swirl Plate using the Pastels Variety Pack Foil as well as the Psalm Reflections: December Hot Foil Plate using Champagne Foil.



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I chose to stamp the scripture using the frame horizontal instead of vertical for a landscape card.  It works beautifully this way, too!  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.