Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Merry Christmas!

 



Happy Wednesday, friends!  There is still time to play along with this month's The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is "Christmas Cheer"


Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the colors and the Christmas theme. I created a Clean and Layered styled card.



I am using 



I am using some products from Waffle Flower Crafts. I started with white card stock and silver foiled the ornaments hot foil plate.   I inkblended the ornaments using Lost Shadow Distress Ink, Lumberjack Plaid Distress Ink, and Gina K. Spruce ink cubes.


I added foam tape and added the panel to a topfolding white card base.  I die cut a rectangle frame using red card stock for the frame of my sentiment. I finished the card with a few silver metallic pearls.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.