Saturday, November 18, 2023

Papertrey Ink November Release Countdown Day 2!

 



Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2  Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, November 24st!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ May Your Holidays Be Sweet


For my card, I used


I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all 
of the elements.  


I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment using the new Winter Greetings stamps set.  I die cut it with the new Just Tags Dies Set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Merriest Christmas Wishes




I started with enchanted evening and white card stock.  I gold foiled the Peace on Earth Hot Foil Plate.  I ink blended the edges using enchanted evening and dark indigo inks. I diecut all of the trees and snowbank using white card stock.  I distressed gold foiled the edges of the trees. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped and gold embossed the sentiment using the Hear the Bells stamp set. I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.