Sunday, September 24, 2023

Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown Day 3!






Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, September 26th!


For my card, I used



I started with white card stock.  I inkblended and die cut all of the poinsettia and leaves. I stamped the Psalm and white embossed.  I diecut the frame.  For the background, I used white pigment ink to stencil the Watercolor Plaid Stencils.  Then, I took some stickles and a brush and swiped the sparkle on from top to bottom.  Since the pigment ink was not dried, it blended in areas.  I really liked the effect. 




I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

TIPS
Add stickles with a paint brush to a white pigment background to create a sparkle watercolor effect
Blend stamps and dies from one set with dies from another for added versatility



Card 2~ Believe


 I stamped and die cut all of the winter globe elements.  I stamped and gold embossed the Psalm Reflections scripture onto vellum.  I diecut the globe with kraft card stock and stamped with cocoa bean the weathered wood background.



I assembled the globe and arranged the elements onto a Poinsettia & Pine pattern paper panel. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

TIPS
Use your stash to create fun new ways to showcase a scripture sentiment.  I used a snowglobe with a star background.
Blend pattern papers with die cuts to create cohesive designs
Card 3~ Praise Him!




I started with white card stock.  I inkblended and die cut all of the  leaves. I inkblended the background panel. I used distress oxide twisted citron and pine needles. I stamped the Psalm scripture.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

TIPS
Choose one die cut to ink blend to create a  layered background
 Add some stickles with a paint brush to brush on sparkle in a unique way



As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.