Sunday, June 21, 2020

Smile!



Hello friends! I have a card to share today showcasing two sets of Becca Feeken's Elegant Twist dies.  

I am showcasing Becca Feeken's Elegant Twist Rectangle dies and Elegant Twist Circle dies.  These sets are staples for any die collection.  There are so many possibilities and combinations when die cutting the different components separately or together.  


  

I die cut all the components for the Elegant Twist Rectangle dies.  I love the narrow frame options. I used gold metallic kraft to accent inside the frame. I am also using the Elegant Twist Circle dies.  I chose to only use one of the scalloped frame options along with Spellbinders Circle die.


 I combined these beautiful frames with Spellbinder's Life is a Party 
June's Card Kit of the Month die set.  I used the leafy sprig and small flower.  I also combined the frames with Spellbinder's Bold Type Smile Etched dies.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.

For your convenience the Elegant Twist Rectangle dies and Elegant Twist Circle dies are available at Scrapbook.com, too.

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.