Saturday, June 20, 2020

Hello!



Hello friends!  I have a card to share today playing along with two blog challenges.  




I wanted to use these colors to create a masculine card.  I did add wink of stella and sequins!  So manly, right?


For my card,  I started with select white cardstock and my mini MISTI.   I stamped Altenew's Leaf Canopy stamp set using Deep Sea ink.  I lined up the outline image and stamped with versamark ink and heat embossed using Nuvo gold embossing powder.  I added wink of stella to the leaves.  I die cut this panel using a retired Spellbinder's die.  I used it because I was trying to mimic the sketch shape.


Next, I die cut Simon Says Stamp bold hello wafer die using honey nut cardstock.  I die cut  a few in white and layered together to create dimension.  I sponged some cocoa bean ink to the bottom to add depth to the sentiment as well as comply with the colors. Then, I die cut the layered panels using Waffle Flower A2 dies and Waffle Flower Additional A2 Layer dies.  


I used Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive for the enchanted evening background panel and Arteza foam tape for the select white panel.  I used a dots embossing folder for the select white layer to mimic the dots in the inspiration photo.  I glued all to a top folding  select white cardstock  base. I finished my card with a few clear sequins.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.