Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Hugs!



Hello friends!  I am popping in today with a slim line long and low styled card.  

For my card today I am using Simon Says Stamp Luck and Hugs stamp and die combo set.  I combined these images with Pinkfresh Studios Essentials Slim Stitched Rectangle dies to create a long and low slim line styled card. 


I stamped and die cut the layers using select white card stock along with Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red card stock..  I love this rich dark red color.  




I stamped the elements onto select white card stock.  I colored with Copic Markers (here) .  I added wink of stella shimmer pen all over the sentiment and top flowers.  


I finished the card with a few white pearls added to the centers of 
the layered flowers.  





Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.