Sunday, June 14, 2020

Spellbinders June Card Kit~ 5 More Cards!



Hello friends! I have five more cards to share today showcasing Spellbinders June Card Kit of the Month.  The first set of five cards can be seen here.  


Here is some information for the Life is a Party 






CARD 1


 I used three of the die cut shapes in the kit along with a gold heat foiled sentiment using Everyday Sentiments II.  I just recently purchased a hot foil system and I really want to foil EVERYTHING!  I layered the elements going straight down the front of the card using some foam tape.  I added the sentiment across the middle medallion.  



CARD 2


This card uses kit components from pattern paper, foiled card stock, chipboard stickers, die cut pack, and stamp set.  I white embossed the sentiment and sponged ink over to coordinate with the colors.  


CARD 3


Talk about versatility!  I have used medallions, homes, and now llamas!   I used pattern paper, two die cut llamas,  and a few cacti to create the focal image.   I gold heat foiled  the sentiment using Everyday Sentiments II. I finished the card using a few clear sequins.


CARD 4
 

I used this beautiful lavender paper that comes in the kit for this card.  I gold heat foiled using the Essentials Glimmer Rectangles Hot Foil Plates.  I just love these for added effect.  Also, the sentiment on this card uses the leftover foil from the first card sentiment.  The negative foil piece.   I call this "Second Generation" foiling!  No waste!  This card also uses the die set that comes in this kit.  So many options.  I finished this card with a few clear sequins.  



CARD 5


For this card I used Spellbinders Circle die.  I used the circle negative space to ink blend two shades of yellow inks.  I used the stamp set and memento black ink to stamp the sentiment.  I also used the watermelon slices  and heart border die cut that come in the die cut pack.  I finished this card with a few clear sequins.



For my last card, I am playing along with CASE  this Sketch.  



If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 

There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment

  1. Wow, you do lovely work, Betty! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.