Friday, June 5, 2020

Spellbinders June Card Kit!




Happy Friday!  I have five cards to share today showcasing Spellbinders June's Card Kit of the Month.


Here is some information for the Life is a Party 





Card 1 -  This card showcases the beautiful set of dies that come in this month's kit.  I just love the options and layering possibilities.  I combined the kit with Laurie Willison's Brushstrokes and Stripes Hot Foil Plate using polish brass foil onto white card stock.  
(I wanted to add that I just recently purchased a hot foil system which is why I wanted to use it.  Wow!  I love it!  I am not sure why I waited so long!  The foiled results are amazing!) Once the background panel was foiled, I ink blended candied apple distress oxide ink, fossilized amber distress oxide ink, and peel paint distress oxide ink onto separate panels of white card stock.  Once the panels were dried, I die cut the floral and leaf elements.  I used some foam tape and Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to create the flowers.  I embellished with some true black card stock die cut elements and white gelly pen detailing.  The sentiment was hot foiled with more of the polish brass foil using the Everyday Sentiments II Foil Plate.


Card 2 - For my second card, I used the Woven Hot Foil Plate and Everyday Sentiments II with kit components.  I used the floral arrangement from the die cut pack with some added die cut leaves using the gold foiled card stock that comes in the kit.  


Card 3 - For my next three cards I tried to use only the contents of the kit.  For this card I did use spellbinders circle dies to layer a piece of the gold foiled card stock with a piece of pattern paper.  All of the other elements including the sequins come from the kit.  


Card 4 - This card uses some of the pattern paper, die cut pack elements, and chipboard stickers.  I did add some gold sequins from my stash.  


Card 5 - My last card to share today uses only the die cut pack elements.  I did add some more gold accents from my stash. 




If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 

There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment

  1. Marisela Delgado said: so beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.