Saturday, October 3, 2020

Happy Fall Y'all! ~ 7 cards 1 kit!

 


Hello Friends!  Happy World Card Making Day!  I have seven cards to share today using Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit!

I have 7 cards to share today using components of Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit!  Some of the cards were easy since they used some premade pattern paper panels.  I added a few touches to add some extra detailing.  I used a few die cuts from my stash, inks, and Copic markers.  

Card 1 ~ Hello Autumn!

For this card, I started with a vintage cream card stock base to coordinate with the beautiful pattern papers in the kit, Simple Stories Cozy Days Collection.  I stamped the adorable bear from the Happy Fall Y'all stamp set in Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I die cut the image with a stitched circle die and layered on top of a stitched banner die.  I used some foam tape to pop up both elements.  I added a sentiment from the same stamp set.  I used a white gelly roll pen to add some white dot detailing to the bear.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

Card 2 ~ Harvest Wishes!

For this card, I started with a vintage cream card stock base and layered some of the pattern papers in the kit, Simple Stories Cozy Days Collection. For the focal image I used one of the premade pattern paper panels that come in the kit that already has a sentiment and image on it.  I used some foam tape to pop up the focal frame.  I accented the top corner of the panel by layering some of the patterns and finishing the card by adding a button to the top. 



Card 3 ~ Happy Fall Y'all!

For this card, I started with a vintage cream card stock base to coordinate with the pattern papers in the kit, Simple Stories Cozy Days Collection.  I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Fall Y'all stamp set in inks that coordinated with the papers. I stamped a few leaves, too. I die cut the sentiment panel with a stitched circle die.  II used some foam tape to pop up both elements. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Card 4 ~  Grateful!

For this card, I started with a vintage cream card stock base to coordinate with the beautiful pattern papers in the kit, Simple Stories Cozy Days Collection.   I used one of the premade pattern paper panels that come in the kit that already has a sentiment and image on it. I used some foam tape to pop up the panel. I finished the card with a few gold pearls.


Card 5 ~ Give Thanks!
For this card, I started with a vintage cream card stock base to coordinate with the beautiful pattern papers in the kit, Simple Stories Cozy Days Collection.   I used one of the premade pattern paper panels that come in the kit that already has a sentiment and image on it. I used some foam tape to pop up the panel.  I used a white gelly roll pen to add some white dot detailing.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Card 6 ~ Thankful For You!

For this card, I started with a vintage cream card stock base to coordinate with the beautiful pattern papers in the kit, Simple Stories Cozy Days Collection.   I used one of the premade pattern paper panels that come in the kit that already has a sentiment and image on it. I used some foam tape to pop up the panel. I used a white gelly roll pen to add some white dot detailing.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 7 ~ Beautiful Blessings!

For this card, I started with a vintage cream card stock base to coordinate with the beautiful pattern papers in the kit, Simple Stories Cozy Days Collection.   I used one of the premade pattern paper panels that come in the kit that already has a sentiment and image on it. I used some foam tape to pop up both elements.  I used a white gelly roll pen to add some white dot detailing.  


1 comment

  1. I love the way you’ve mixed patterns on all of these! They are unexpected combinations that are so vibrant 😊🤩

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.