Saturday, October 31, 2020

Sending Warm Hugs!



Hello friends!  I have card to share to day playing along in a couple of blog challenges.


I am playing along with CASE this Sketch and



For my card, I started with select white card stock base.  I die cut a piece of Simon Says yellow card stock and adhered to the card base.   I used Simon Says Stamps Autumn Leaves stamp set and stamped leaves onto a select white card stock panel using Memento tuxedo black Ink. I colored the leaves with Copic Markers.  


I die cut the panel with  Waffle Flowers A2 dies.  I used foam tape to adhere the panel to the card stock base. I used black acrylic paint mixed with water and an artist brush to add splatters. I also added gold splatters using the golds from the Kuretake palette. I let the panel dry and used foam tape to pop it onto the card base.


Next, I then die cut Simon Says Stamps Warm Hugs wafer thin die using gold glitter card stock and select white card stock. For the outline panel I die cut vellum.   I die cut five white word dies.  I glue two behind the gold glitter panel and three behind the vellum to act as dimension without being seen through the vellum. I sandwiched the vellum between the word dies.  


 I stamped and white embossed the word "sending" using Simon Says Stamp You Matter stamp set and die cut using Avery Elle sentiment dies. I used Nuvo adhesive to add to the word die.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.







1 comment

  1. Congrats on being a CTS Favorite, Betty! Such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.