Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Sparkling Holidays ~ 5 cards 1 kit!




Hello friends!  I have five cards to share today showcasing Spellbinders Sparkling Holidays card kit!


Here is information for the "Sparkling Holiday"



If you have been on the fence about ordering a card kit, now is the time to try one. You can never go wrong with a Christmas themed kit.  It is so fun to get a kit and play with all of the different elements included in the kit.  I always need so many Christmas cards and tags.  Christmas kits make it so much easier!


CARD 1~ Merry Christmas!


 I  started with a select white card stock base.  I cut a piece of the included textured card bases for the raised panel.  I used foam tape to adhere to the card base.  I used three of the sparkly flowers, leaves, and one leafy sprig included in the die cut pack. I added the flowers  using foam tape for added dimension. I  die cut the "Merry Christmas" using the die set included in the kit with silver metallic card stock that comes in the kit as well.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


CARD 2 ~ Merry & Bright!
 

I  started with a select white card stock base.  I used a piece of the lavender card stock included in the kit.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel.  I used the included snowflakes from the die cut pack. I popped each up using foam tape.  The "NOEL" came from the sticker pack included in the kit.  To finish the card, I added silver pearls to the center of each snowflake.    

CARD 3 ~  Merry Christmas!


For this card, I chose a select white card stock base.  I cut a piece of pine green card stock included in the kit.  I cut a piece of the pattern paper from the die cut pack.  I die cut a Fine Frame Cover die to frame the focal image.  I die cut and layered two Spellbinders circle dies. I die cut some pine boughs and poinsettia flowers from the die set included in the kit using card stocks from the kit as well.   I die cut the word "Christmas" and stamped the word "Merry" using the stamp set included in the kit and gold embossed.    To finish the card, I added a few gold pearls to the centers of the poinsettias.

CARD 4 ~ Jingle Bells!



For this card, I started with a select white card stock base.  I cut the soft blue card stock included in the kit for the background and the front panel.  I layered one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel.  I die cut a Fine Frame Cover die to frame the focal image using the silver foiled card stock included in the kit.  I stamped one of the blue panels using versamark ink the pine bough image from the stamp set.  I used the the adorable chipboard tree and a sentiment included in the die pack.  I added foam tape for added dimension.   I finished the card by adding a few clear sequins.

CARD 5 ~ Merry Christmas!


For this card, I used a select white card stock base.  I trimmed one of the pattern papers for the background.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel snow bank.  I added three of the sparkly Christmas trees from the die cut pack.  I used  foam tape to pop up each element. I added a sentiment from the die cut pack.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.
 

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.