Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I Miss You!

 


Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  


This challenge is Around the World  

Hope you can join us and play along.



 I was inspired by the globe, the colors, and distressed elements.  
I created a vintage styled card.



For my card, I started with kraft card stock base.  I die cut a panel of Let's Wander pattern paper using  Waffle Flowers A2 dies.  I used foam tape to adhere the panel to the card stock base.


I used the world globe die cut from Around the World card kit.  I die cut and assembled the layers.  I used foam tape to pop up onto the card.  For the sentiment, I used Simon Says Stamps Just Miss You stamp set.  I used foam tape to pop it up below the globe.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.