Monday, October 25, 2021

You Are Simply Splendid!





Hello friends! I have a card to share today playing along with a couple of blog challenges.




 I am using Folk Garden Cling StampFolk Garden Foil Plate, Folk Garden Layering Stencils Set, and Folk Garden die. I hot foiled the Folk Garden Foil Plate using the Gemini Foilpress Machine. I used Spellbinders Polished Brass foil.   I started with select white card stock. I foiled and die cut my focal elements.  


Next, I worked on the background.  I used another select white card stock. I used the Diagonal Stitched Rectangles as a stencil to ink blend on the inside of the frame die before I die cut with it.  I combined PFS Soul of Provence ink set (soft lilac and lavender inks) for the background.  I used an artist brush and black acrylic paint to add splatters.   


For the butterfly, I stamped the Small Butterflies stamp set using versamark ink and heat embossed using Brutus Monroe Gilded embossing powder. I die cut the panel of butterflies using the Small Butterflies die.  This Small Butterflies stamp set is one piece.  All the images are stamped at once. The die is one piece as well and cuts all of the butterflies with one pass through your diecutting machine.  I chose to use only one butterfly.  I used the Small Butterflies layering stencil set to ink blend more of PFS Soul of Provence ink set (soft lilac and lavender inks).



For the sentiment, I stamped using the Modern Layered Floral stamp set with versamark ink and white embossed. I used the Fancy Labels Frames die set.  I added the completed panel to a top folding white card base.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

I am playing along with Pinkfresh Studio October Challenge and this week's Color Throwdown Challenge







Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!










Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.