Sunday, July 17, 2022

Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown Day 1!

 



Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown!

Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday the 21st!

I have four cards to share today!


The first card uses 
Weathered Tile Stencils 
Eucalyptus Elegance stamp set

 
For my first card, I stenciled the Weathered Tile Stencils using only one of the stencils with Harvest Gold ink.  I layered the new Love to Layer: Oval Dies 


I die cut the elements to the new Into the Blooms: Orchid Dies. I colored the elements using Copic Markers. The sentiment is from the new Eucalyptus Elegance stamp set.  I finished with a few clear sequins.


TIPS
-Use a Copic Marker to create orchid variations with the dotting technique.
-Use only one of the stencils from Weathered Tile Stencils to get a different look.



My 2nd card uses
Mini Picket Fence Die
Dotted Hexagon Stencils
Just Sentiment: You're On My Mind stamp set




I stenciled using only one of the Dotted Hexagon Stencils.  I only did a portion of the stencil.  I used kraft card stock and die cut the new Mini Picket Fence Die to create the table.  I ink blended the edges with Cocoa Bean ink for added definition.


I die cut the elements to the new Into the Blooms: Orchid Dies. I colored the elements using Copic Markers. The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiment: You're On My Mind stamp set.  I used a white gel pen to add some highlights.  I chose not to add any embellishments.


TIPS
- Layer portions of the Mini Picket Fence Die to create a table top to ground your potted Orchid flowers.
-Use only a portion of a stencil on a diagonal to create soft background texture.


My 3rd cards uses
Sprigs and Sprays: Fall Stamps
Just Sentiment: You're On My Mind
 

I started by stamping a few leaves onto white card stock using Lovely Lady and Spring Moss inks to create a subtle background.  I softly ink blended more of the Lovely Lady ink. 


I ink blended a white card stock panel using hibiscus burst and raspberry fizz inks.  I die cut the floral elements to the new Into the Blooms: Orchid Dies. I used Fresh Snow ink to add some soft highlights to the petals.  I colored the stems and flower centers with Copic markers. For the sentiment,  I used the new Just Sentiment: You're On My Mind I finished with a few clear sequins.


TIPS
- Add Fresh Snow White Pigment ink to the tips of your flowers to create some highlights and depth
-Use pastel inks to create a soft leafy background frame to ground your flowers.


My 4th cards uses
Sprigs and Sprays: Fall Stamps
Vase Collection 11 stamps
Vase Collection 11 Dies

I also used 


I stamped and die cut all of the leaves and stems using Sprigs and Sprays: Fall Stamps. I stamped and die cut Vase Collection 11 stamps and Vase Collection 11 Dies. 


I ink blended the background panel using hibiscus burst, raspberry fizz, and summer sunrise. I die cut the Delicately Woven die using metallic gold card stock. 



I die cut the Border Bling: Skinny Embossed Frame Die. I added it to the ink blended panel. I arranged the elements on the card.  I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls. 




 
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





6 comments

  1. These are all gorgeous cards, Betty! Those last two especially piqued my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous cards, Betty! Those last two especially piqued my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING WORK on those orchids!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING WORK on those orchids!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are beautiful, especially the very elegant Orchids. Love how different you made your flowers by changing the colors. Naples1414@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.