Tuesday, July 26, 2022

I Believe In You!




Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 
from Simon Says Stamp Dream Big Release! 




I am using Simon Says Stamps Student Greetings stamp set along 


I started with white card stock.  I ink blended the background using
SSS Layered Flower Stencils.  I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint and white acrylic paint to add splatters. 


Next, I trimmed the panel and added the panel to a top folding  select white card stock base using foam tape. I did add a strip of card stock that I colored by swiping an ink pad to coordinate with the card base. I layered a Stampin Up Layering Designs Vellum over the top. I tore the edges for added detailing.
  

 I die cut the Privet Branch Wafer Die  using green apple card stock. I ink blended a few of the flowers with some darker green ink for added dimension.


I stamped the sentiment from using Student Greetings stamp set Versafine Onyx black ink.  I die cut the sentiment using a rounded rectangle die.  I layered and offset the sentiment. 

I finished with a few clear sequins.


I am playing along with TGIF Challenge.
My favorite things are layering stamps, die cuts, and anything with text. Here, I used vellum text by SU.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.