Thursday, July 21, 2022

You Got This!


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 
from Simon Says Stamp Dream Big Release! 




I am using Simon Says Stamps Student Greetings stamp set along 



I started with white card stock.  I used the direct to paper technique to add color.  I spritzed the paper with water and let dry in between color layering.  I added some splatters. Next, I used the Tin Stencil with white pigment ink on the corners to add some subtle textured.  I then stamped using the Good Reading background with black ink to add some distressed stamping text.  



Once the background was complete, I focused on the focal portion of the card.  I used the Pencil Me In pattern paper.  I die cut with a spiral edge die for added detail. I stamped the sentiment from the new Student Greetings stamp set.   I added some leaves using Brushed Flowers stamp set.  I stamped and Copic colored the adorable owl from  Happy Fall Y'all stamp set. 
  


 I added an additional sentiment from Student Greetings stamp set using versafine onyx black ink and clear embossed.  I attached the sentiment with the Tiny Attacher.  I finished the card with a few Jewels.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.