Monday, July 18, 2022

Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown Day 2!



Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday the 21st!

I have two cards to share today!

My first card uses the new

Eucalyptus Elegance stamp set and dies

Love to Layer: Oval Dies

Inside Greetings: You're On My Mind

I also used


 I combined select white and vintage cream card stocks. I stamped and die cut the new Eucalyptus Elegance stamp set and dies. I die cut three of the smallest ovals from Love to Layer: Oval Dies.  I die cut the Cover Plate: Elegance Die


I arranged the elements onto the card base.  I stamped the sentiment from Inside Greetings: You're On My Mind I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls. 



My 2nd card uses the new
Cover Plate:  Wispy Tree die
Inside Greetings: You're On My Mind


I started with white card stock.  I ink blended some summer sunrise, hibiscus burst, and raspberry fizz inks direct to paper.  I spritzed with water and let it dry between colors.  I added some splatters.  I let the panel dry.  I die cut it using the new Cover Plate:  Wispy Tree die.  I arranged the panel onto my card base.  


I stamped and embossed the sentiment using the new Inside Greetings: You're On My Mind stamp set. I added some gold splatters to the entire card.  I finished with a few clear sequins.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

 
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment

  1. The new oval dies add a nice level of texture & I love your ink blended Wispy Tree.
    Naples1414@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.