Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown Day 4!

 


Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday the 21st!

I have two cards to share today!

My first card uses the new

Eucalyptus Elegance stamp set and dies

Dotted Hexagon Stencils


I also used


I started with white card stock.  I chose to go with some colorful Eucalyptus for this card. I stamped and die cut the new 

Eucalyptus Elegance stamp set and dies.  For the background I use kraft card stock.  I used the new Dotted Hexagon Stencils to add some texture to the background using kraft ink.   



I arranged the elements onto the card base.  I stamped the sentiment 

 using the new Eucalyptus Elegance stamp set and dies

 which comes with detailed sentiment dies!  I finished with a few clear sequins.





My 2nd card uses the new
Vase Collection 11 stamps
Vase Collection 11 Dies
Weathered Tile Stencils 

Dotted Hexagon Stencils

Mini Picket Fence Die

Tag-Its: Mini stamps and dies


I also used


For this card, I combined many of the new products! I started with scarlet jewel card stock.  I ink blended using fresh snow ink the Weathered Tile Stencils. I die cut Noted:  Simply Stitched A2 Dies panel using white card stock and used the new Dotted Hexagon Stencils to ink blend spring moss and spring rain inks.  Then, I softly went over the colors without the stencil.  


I stamped and die cut all of the elements for my card. I arranged the panel onto my card base.   I finished with a few  metallic gold pearls and  clear sequins.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

 
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment

  1. Love the Autumn colors & variety of flowers that can be made for Fall. The delicate hexagon stencil is a nice background for any design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.