Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Papertrey Ink October Release Countdown Day 3!

 


Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, October 20th!

We are continuing with Christmas themed products! 
So many festive and fabulous products to see this month!

I have two cards to share today!




For my first card, I used
Patriot Dies (Truck Die)




I  stenciled the background panel with the new geometric snowflake.  I stamped and die cut the elements to the Gingerbread Bakery.  This is such a fun set to play with.  I die cut and embellished the truck to look like a gingerbread truck.  This was just too fun!


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment with the Sweet Stockings set and used one of the included die cuts to cut it out.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


For my second card, I used


I hot foiled the Snowflake background in silver.  I inkblended the panel. I added the pierced featured frame.
 

I ink blended an assortment of colored papers to die cut the trees, presents, and sentiment.  I die cut all of my elements.  I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.
  



  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments

  1. I love your cute gingerbread truck filled with bakery goodies and also those whimsical trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you used the Truck die! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.