Monday, October 24, 2022

So Grateful For You!

 


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 
from Simon Says Stamp Cozy Hugs Release! 




I am using Simon Says Stamps Thanksgiving Place Cards along 


I started with white card stock.  I stamp using the  Thanksgiving Place Cards set. I Copic colored the pumpkins and fussy cut. I stamped the sentiment included in the set inside the frame.  


I used the direct to paper technique to add color to three different panels. I spritzed the paper with water and let dry in between color layering.  I added some splatters. Next, I die cut three leaves from the different colors of inked panels. 
  

 Next, I embossed the panel and ink blended like colors for the added leaves.  I added some black splatters. I used foam tape to add the panel to a top folding white card stock base. I arranged the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.