Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Fall!



Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenge is Colors of Fall!


Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the colors and the theme.  I created a clean and layered styled card.


I started with select white card stock. I ink blended a panel using amethyst allure and royal velvet inks.

 
For the focal images,  I used Fantastic Foliage stamp set and Fantastic Foliage die set with various inks on white card stock.  I die cut and layered two of the doilies from the Delicate Doilies Die set. One from white card stock the other from vellum. 



I ink blended another panel using the same purple inks. I die cut the Larger Than Life: Fall die. I layered three word dies together. I arranged the card elements and added the panel to a top folding select white card stock base using foam tape.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.