Saturday, October 29, 2022

Wishing You All the Best!

 

 


Happy Saturday!  I have three cards to share today using products from Pinkfresh Studio's October  2022 Washi Release!




There are a total of TEN $25 gift cards to be given out along the hop.
You still have time to hop!  Winners will be announced November 1st!



I have three cards to share today!



Card 1 ~ Your the Best!


This card features the new
I also used




I started with white card stock.  I used the DTP technique to add color.  I spritz, blotted, and added more color to get added textures.  I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint,  white acrylic paint, and gold metallic splatters.  I die cut the beautiful Enchanting Floral Washi tape.  I arranged the elements onto the card. 


 I used foam tape to add the panel to a top folding white card stock base. I stamped the sentiment using the Enchanting Floral stamp set with versamark and heat embossed with Brutus Monroe Gilded embossing powder.  I diecut the sentiment using the die set. I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.


Card 2 ~ Wishing You All the Best!


 I started with white card stock and distressed stenciled the Plaid Layering Stencils.  I used foam tape to add the panel to a top folding white card stock base.  I die cut these gorgeous Chrysanthemums. I arranged the elements onto the card. 


I stamped the sentiment using the Chrysanthemum stamp set in Olive ink.  I diecut the sentiment using the die set. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 3 ~ Can't Wait to Celebrate You!


I started with white card stock and created the background using Candy Violet and Regal Kiss inks. I used the DTP technique to add color.  I spritz, blotted, and added more color to get added textures.  I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint,  white acrylic paint, and gold metallic splatters.  I die cut the lovely Whimsical Bloom Washi tape.  


I used foam tape to add the panel to a top folding white card stock base.  I arranged the elements onto the card. For the sentiment, I chose to use one from a previously release ephemera foiled pack.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Which card is your favorite today?




As always thanks so much for hopping by!





Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.