Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Papertrey Ink October Release Countdown Day 4!

 


Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, October 20th!

We are continuing with Christmas themed products! 
So many festive and fabulous products to see this month!

I have two projects to share today!




For my first card, I used

Winter Globes Dies
Winter Globes: Let It Snow Dies
Rustic Wood Star Dies (Bow)
Go-to Gift Card Holder: Book dies 
Go-To Gift Card Holder: Book Box die
Dark Indigo Bitty Big Paper Collection 
Larger Than Life: Peace Dies




I started with diecutting the elements from the Winter Globes and Winter Globes: Let It Snow.  I decided to make a Shaker Tag for my Giftcard Book. It is easy to convert these globes to tags, shakers, or ornaments! Next, I die cut and assembled the Giftcard Holder Book using some fun pattern papers.


I arranged all of the elements onto the book.  I added the red bow using the Rustic Star. I used the Larger Than Life: Peace Die in red for the spine title. I finished the gift by adding the small bird from Winter Globes.  These Winter Globes are a wonderful ensemble to have in your collection. 


For my second card, I used

 

I combined the Vase Collection 13 with the Wonderful Wreaths.  I love when elements from one set work with another. I stamped, die cut, and embossed all of my elements.
 

I arranged all of the elements into the vase and onto the card. I added some velvet ribbon to the top of the quilted tag. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.
  



  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




3 comments

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card with the vase and roses on striped paper! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever cards! Love your mix and match approach.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.