Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Hello!



Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from 


This challenge is Daring to Dream  
Hope you can join us and play along.



I was inspired by the chair pattern and color along with the green plant with gold vase.  
I created a Clean and Layered styled card. 


 I started with true black card stock.  I die cut a MFT Modern Morroco Cover up die (retired) to mimic the pattern in the chair.  I then die cut another true black card stock panel using PTI Pierced Feature Frames.  I glued panels together with Nuvo Adhesive and backed the Morroco panel with some select white card stock.  I used foam tape to add to a true black card stock base. 


For the focal leaves, I started with select white card stock. I am using Altenew Wallpaper Art stamp set and Wallpaper Art die set using Memento tuxedo black ink.  I colored with Copic Markers. I arranged the leaves onto the panel using some foam tape.  


I die cut the word "hello" using Metallic gold kraft foil paper.  I layered with three other select white card stock word dies for added dimension.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.