Saturday, January 2, 2021

January Card Kit ~ 5 cards 1 Kit!

 



Hello friends!  I have five cards to share today showcasing Spellbinders January Card Kit of the Month 

Here is information for the "Lucky Love"



CARD 1 ~ You Are Amazing!
 

I  started with a select white card stock base.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel. I popped up the panel with foam tape and added it to the card base. I added floral elements and sentiment using elements from the kit.  To finish the card, I added clear sequins.

CARD 2~ You Make Me So Happy!


 I  started with a select white card stock base.  I used one of the pattern papers included in the paper pad.  I popped up the panel with foam tape and added it to the card base.  I combined die cut pack elements and a heart sticker included in the kit to create the focal image.   To finish the card, I added clear sequins.

CARD 3 ~ Your Special Day!


For this card, I chose a select white card stock base.   I cut a piece of the pattern paper from the die cut pack and added layered to create the background.  I used the gold foiled card stock to add a strip to each side. I used a Spellbinder's Circle die to add elements from the kit to create the focal point.   I finished the card with a few clear sequins.  

CARD 4 ~ Celebrate You!


For this card, I started with a select white card stock base.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel. I popped up the panel with foam tape and added it to the card base. I added a wide strip of one of the pattern papers along the right side.   I combined elements included in the kit to create a collage styled card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

CARD 5 ~ You're Purrfect!


For this card, I used a select white card stock base.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel. I popped up the panel with foam tape and added it to the card base. I tore a piece of pattern paper to give the look of grass.  I trimmed a piece of the white card stock included in the kit to look like a tree trunk.  I used Copic Markers to color. I die cut and assembled the adorable cat die set included in the kit.  I colored with Copic Markers.  I stamped in versamark and white embossed the sentiment using the stamp set included in the kit.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins. I am playing along with 2 Crafty Critter Challenge.

Which card do you like best and why?

 
If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.