Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sending Hugs!

 

Hello friends! I have a card to share today playing along with

I am playing along with Altenew's Inspiration Challenge.   




I started with white card stock.  I used Altenew's Meadow Bush Layering stencils with Meadow Bush die set. For the flowers and leaves, I used the pink  and green inks from the Spring Bouquet ink set. I did top the flowers off with some Passion Fruit ink.




Once all the images were inked and die cut, I focused on the background.  I embossed harvest gold card stock with a retired cuttlebug script texture.  You can find a similar look here with Vintage Script Pattern.  I ink blended the edges with harvest gold, sweet mustard, and marigold inks. I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint to add splatters. I arranged all of the flowers and leaves onto the panel.   I used foam tape to add the panels to a top folding white card stock base. 


For the sentiment,  I used SSS Garden Greetings stamp set. I stamped using versamark ink onto true black card stock and white embossed. I die cut using my Paper Rose Studio sentiment strips die.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
















Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.