Saturday, January 1, 2022

Thank You!

 


Happy New Year, friends! I have a card to share today playing 



I am playing along with Papertrey Inks Challenge.


After I made my card, I realized it was supposed to be a holiday card using a stencil.  
Oh, well!  I did not need a holiday card.  I am posting it for fun! 

 I started with white card stock. I am using Papertrey Ink Prosperous Perennials stamp set and Prosperous Perennials die set.  For the flowers I used sweet blush and scarlet jewel inks. For the leaves, I used simply chartreuse with a touch of ripe avocado.



For the focal elements, I used PTI Woodblock Prints stencils and Lots of Dots stencils to ground the focal accent. I used sweet blush card stock and scarlet jewel card stock. Once I ink blended the stencils using scarlet jewel ink, I die cut both with stitched banner dies. 


 Next, I focused on the background. I die cut with kraft card stock using the Border Bling: Tin Stitch die.  I added foam tape to the back and popped it up onto a top folding kraft card stock base.



For the sentiment, I die cut one of the Doily Detail dies.  I stamped the sentiment using SSS Friendly Flowers stamp set using scarlet jewel ink. I arranged all of the elements onto the card using foam tape and glue for variations in dimension. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!










Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.