Monday, February 28, 2022

Papertrey Ink ~ February 2022 Release!





Happy Monday, friends!  I am thrilled to be guest designing for Papertrey Inks February 2022 Release!  

There are so many wonderful and fun products in this month's release! I have three cards to share today!

Card 1~ Happy Easter!


This card combines many new products with some much loved favorites! This new basket weaves the most beautiful finish! Love the touches of pattern eggs and ribbon!

 
 


Card 2 ~ Happy Spring!


How about some rainbow carrots?  This card is just fun! Again, I combined some new with some much loved favorites! I created some mixed media rainbow carrots.  I used one of the overlay dies as a stencil!  I added some splatters to complete the vibe!  




 

Card 3 ~ Beautiful Blessings!


 This card can definitely be used as a masculine blessing card!  I combined some new products with some much loved favorites!





Which card is your favorite?

Additional Products I used creating these cards!




Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment

  1. Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful, Betty! ☺ Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.