Thursday, February 17, 2022

Love You So Much!

 


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 




I am using Simon Says Stamps Love You So Much wafer die.  I die cut the image using gold glitter card stock, vellum, and white card stock to layer for dimension.


I used a piece of Ink Drops Pattern Paper.  It looks like alcohol ink backgrounds.  It is really beautiful. I embossed Exotic Vines embossing folder.  I trimmed the panel to size. 


I used a sanding block to lightly sand the embossed areas. I saw someone do this on YouTube and cannot remember who.  I used an artist brush with white acrylic paint and Starry Colors to add white and metallic gold splatters. I used the same white paint mix with the water to add some subtle dry brush strokes down the left side.


 I layered the focal sentiment by adding white die cuts above and below the vellum.  I arranged the elements onto the card.  added foam tape to the back and added the panel to a top folding white card stock base.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment

  1. Marisela Delgado said: Absolutely gorgeous! Fabulous colors. 😀💜 Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.