Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sending Love!



Hello friends! I have a card to share today playing along with a couple of blog challenges.



I started with white card stock. I am using Concord and 9th Hello Lovely stamp set   I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I "messy" colored with Copic Markers.  It has been awhile since I used my Copic Markers. Once the image was colored, I die cut using the Spellbinders Fluted Ovals Classics Collection Etched Dies. 


Once the focal image was done, I focused on the background.  I used white card stock.  I  used Pink and Main Quatrefoil Embossing Folder.  I love the scale of the quatrefoil pattern. I die cut the panel using an A2 Rectangle Stitched die. 



I added the panel to a red card stock panel then to a top folding white card stock base.  I arranged all of the elements. For the sentiment, I used the Painted Peony stamp set. I stamped using versamark ink onto true black card stock and white embossed. I die cut using my Paper Rose Studio sentiment strips die.  I finished the card with a few Metallic Gold Pearls.

I am playing along with the Color Throwdown and The Paper Players.




Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!








5 comments

  1. Wow...your color is so vibrant! Love this beautiful design! Thanks for joining us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, this is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love all the red and your coloring is amazing! Such a beautiful Valentine! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Such beautiful vibrant colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Betty! I love that deep red color on the main flower with the little white highlights, and the textured background is perfect to add detail without taking the focus off the beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.